Thursday, August 18, 2005

Confusions of the Heart

camp was extremely good. A lot of kids opened up. good awesome things happened... I'll have to write about it later.

Leaving in an hour to the airport.

I am so looking forward to home, but at the same time wishing I could stay longer. If there's anything i've learned first hand, it's that relationship is what defines true justice. It's not having a good deep conversation, it's not throwing out food at someone... it's RELATIONSHIP. the true nature of the KOG is about making people whole through the power of love.

But that's the hard part of doing things short term... I hate to be pessimistic, but i think that short term m trips have gotten out of hand- I fear it is becoming an excuse not to commit all your heart into something. And if you finally feel the commitment of relationship, it gets torn away from you much sooner than you wished.

anyways, i'm just rambling. I'm bordering on slightly anxious for next year- i still need to prepare for p-team, driving busses...

anyways, i miss my guitar.

I need to finish packing now.

Home for 6 days and then i'm off to the distant land of san diego.

No comments: