Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The difficulty of being Mr. Bad Cop

Today I had to discipline the kids again. I hate being the bad cop. It really sucks. I just felt so sad that they didn't want to obey today. There was one girl who was almost crying as I made her copy "i will not fall asleep in class" 10 times. But she was literally going to sleep in the middle of me telling her why she shouldn't sleep. aaaaaugh. frustrating. I just felt gross inside for being so mean. I hope tomorrow will be better. It's the last day.

anyways we helped the older kids start their first p&w team. that was pretty cool- watching them stepping up from just being spoon fed into leadership.

anyways. There's a lot of fleas now. I got a lot of bites last night. I think i just got a bite on my thumb knuckle. It's really annoying. okay. Bye.

No comments: