Thursday, July 14, 2005

Smothered by xiao haizi

These last few days have been rather eventful.

First of all, right after the last post, we were on a motorcycle taxi tricycle thing and we crashed into another motorcycle taxi tricycle thing that almost crashed into a bus. It's okay. We didn't die. We were quite alright. we got off laughing. Those motorcycle taxi tricycle are awesome.

The kids have been just awesome. Yesterday, they had an insurrection against me. I told them we were going to have a listening test. they immediately stood up and said "BU DONG! BU DONG! I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW!" It took a while to convince them to take the test. They are way too cute. I can't discipline them effectively.

Anyways, that's just a short update. The person next to me is watching strongbad. Anyways, i need a nap. Goodnight.

No comments: